Welcome to unihiker’s documentation!
UNIHIKER is a single-board computer that brings you brand new experience.
It features a 2.8-inch touchscreen display, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is equipped with light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope and microphone. With built-in co-processor, it is able to communicate with various analog/digital/I2C/UART/SPI sensors and acuators.
UNIHIKER brings a whole new experience for developers with its pre-installed software, allowing for an incredibly fast and easy start. Featuring a built-in Jupyter Notebook (a browser-based programming environment), developers can program the single board computer using a smartphone or tablet. Of course, just like other single board computers, UNIHIKER also supports VS Code, VIM, and Thonny. The integrated PinPong control library allows developers to directly control UNIHIKER's built-in sensors and hundreds of connected sensors and actuators using Python. The built-in SIoT service on UNIHIKER allows users to store data through the MQTT protocol and provides real-time web data access. The best part is that all data is stored within the device itself.
Compact, feature-rich, and user-friendly, UNIHIKER offers an innovative development experience for learning, coding, and creating.
Unleash your imagination and embark on a new journey with UNIHIKER.
- 2.8-inch touchscreen
- Easy setup via Type-C cable and programming through a browser
- Rich interfaces for controlling open-source hardware
- Direct control of hundreds of sensors and actuators using Python
- Integrated local IoT services that can stores data locally
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity
- Supports popular coding software like Jupyter notebook, VS Code, VIM, Mind+